Friday 2 June 2017

Ayoola Smart forced to pull out of Cork festival after head injury caused by fidget spinner



Nigerian born Irish actress Ayoola Smart, 22 was hit in the back of the head after child ' lost control ' of the gadget as she stood in a shop. The actress took to Instagram to talk about the incident. " Life has a funny way of happening to you. Today I very unwilling had to pull out of the play #futureproof due to a freak accident involving a #fidgetspinner and a small child. I'm so sad that I can't be a part of this magical journey with a brilliant cast and team, but I'm a firm believer in ' everything happens for a reason '  and though I'm struggling to understand what that reason is at the minute, I'm sure it will present itself in due time. I had the most wonderful time while it lasted and now I just have to focus on getting better"

No comments:

Post a Comment

RNOnline going live

Hello Reader, Its been great writing and having you read on the blogspot.com platform. This is just to announce to you that the platfo...